Toyota GP of Long Beach sponsor promotions Sponsors of the 33rd Annual Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach are offering a wide variety of ticket discounts and prize contest opportunities to motorsports fans throughout Southern California in advance of the April 13-15 race weekend.
Toyota dealers are offering two Friday and two Saturday tickets as part of their $69.99 Parts/Service Special. In addition, Toyota is providing a Toyota Tundra truck as a grand prize in a sweepstakes conducted with Coca-Cola, ampm convenience stores and Power 106 radio.
Others include: · Coca-Cola, teaming with ampm convenience stores and Ralphs supermarkets to offer vouchers for free tickets to the race's "Fast Friday" (April 13) sessions with a purchase of designated Coca-Cola products (details in-store);
· Verizon, which features downloadable and printable Free Friday General Admission passes at www.verizon.com/freefriday. In addition, fans can join in the judging of the EZ Lube Team Drift Challenge on race weekend by using their cell phones to text-message their choice of the winner, courtesy of Verizon;
· EZ Lube, which is offering two free Friday ticket vouchers to fans visiting any of the 79 EZ Lube locations in Southern California for a Full Service Oil Change;
· 75 Firestone Complete Auto Care outlets throughout the Southland, offering vouchers for two free Friday tickets with any purchase of $15 or more;
· Salonpas and KABC radio, through KABC.com, offering vouchers for a pair of free Friday tickets, plus the opportunity to win two Saturday grandstand seats and a pace car ride. Salonpas is also teaming with radio station "la Que Buena" in a contest that offers vouchers for free Friday tickets plus the opportunity to win, for Sun., April 15, grandstand tickets and passes to the Ocean Club, one of the race's more popular hospitality areas;
· Tecate displays at more than 1,200 retail outlets in Southern California, which feature a $25 savings on the purchase of a three-day general admission ticket to the race, and.
· SMG, the official race concessionaire, is providing Free Friday vouchers to all attendees at Long Beach Ice Dogs hockey games at the Long Beach Arena prior to the race.
In addition, Free Friday ticket vouchers are also being offered at 16 Southern California King Taco locations, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. restaurants and the Mai Tai Bar, located at The Pike at Rainbow Harbor in downtown Long Beach.
Action at the Grand Prix on "Fast Friday," April 13 includes practice and qualifying sessions for the Champ Car World Series, Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, Champ Car Atlantics, American Le Mans Series and SPEED World Challenge GT, as well as the first day of competition in the weekend-long EZ Lube Team Drift Challenge.
Friday also includes a driver autograph session and the Tecate Fiesta Friday Concert starring Enanitos Verdes, both free to race ticket holders.
Saturday highlights include the 31st Annual Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, American Le Mans Series Race and round two of the EZ Lube Team Drift Challenge. "Taking Back Sunday" stars in Saturday night's Tecate "Rock-N-Roar" concert, followed by the Tecate Miss Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach Pageant, with both events free to race ticketholders.
Sunday's racing spotlights the Champ Car Atlantic series, SPEED World Challenge GT Race, final round of the EZ Lube Team Drift Challenge and the highlight of the weekend, round two of the Champ Car World Series, featuring three-time defending Champ Car king Sebastien Bourdais and four-time Long Beach winner Paul Tracy.
Copyright 1999-2017 | AutoRacing1 is an
independent internet online publication and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed
by IndyCar, NASCAR, FIA, Sprint, or any other series sponsor.
This material may not be published, broadcast, or redistributed without