Only a few spots open on Ambrose tour
Marcos Ambrose’s inaugural NASCAR tour to North Carolina in May is filling up fast, but is strictly limited to 30 fans only.
While many Australian fans have already booked, the amount of interest from the US has initiated a special package for US-based fans.
Due to the high interest from the US, we are offering Marcos’ “local” fans the ability to join the tour in Charlotte for $US3,850, twin-share.
US fans will join the tour at the Westin Hotel, Charlotte on the evening of the May 23 where they will meet the other international tour members. They will then remain as a group for the next five days.
The tour will conclude for the US-based fans on the afternoon of Monday, May 28 after half a day with the Richard Petty Driving Experience.
Australian and US fans wanting to attend the tour are asked to book through Hughes Travel and use the booking form available through MarcosAmbrose.com.
- Five nights accommodation and Breakfast – twin share in five-star accommodation in Charlotte
- Three days use of corporate box at the circuit (Cash bar operating)
- Most transfers
- Limited Edition Merchandise
- NASCAR Busch and Nextel Cup races
- World of Outlaw Race
- Tour of Roush Fenway Racing museum
- Private tour of Wood Brothers/JTG Racing workshop by Marcos Ambrose
- BBQ with Marcos and Wood Brothers/JTG Racing team at the Lowe’s Motor Speedway
- Private group Lunch with Marcos
- Three-Laps in a Richard Petty Experience car at Lowe’s Motor Speedway
$A7,950 inc. taxes ex: Sydney
$US3,850 inc. taxes ex Charlotte
Click here to download the pdf (includes tour information, itinerary and booking form)
FOR BOOKINGS CONTACT
P.O. Box 6045, GCMC, Qld, 9726
Telephone: +61 7 5591 1166
Facsimile: +61 7 5591 1086