European GP quiz 1. What was the maximum length of the Nürburgring circuit?
a. 8,959 kms. b. 14,345 kms. c. 17,777 kms. d. 22, 835 kms. e. 34,313 kms.
2. Which driver won the first edition of the European Grand Prix in 1983 and on which circuit?
a. Gerhard Berger at Jerez b. Nigel Mansell at the Nürburgring c. Nelson Piquet at Brands Hatch d. Alain Prost at the Nürburgring e. Ayrton Senna at Donington
3. Michael Schumacher has five wins at the Nürburgring. Alberto Ascari, Jacky Ickx, John Surtees and Jacques Villeneuve have two. Seventeen drivers have triumphed once. Two others count three victories. Who are those two?
a. Jack Brabham and Ayrton Senna b. Jim Clark and Alain Prost c. Juan Manual Fangio and Jackie Stewart d. Graham Hill and Mika Hakkinen e. Stirling Moss and James Hunt
4. Canada's Allen Berg took part in the first Hungarian Grand Prix in 1986, qualifying 26th and last before retiring the next day after less than a lap due to a broken turbo. For which team was he driving?
a. Arrows b. Lola c. Minardi d. Osella e. Zakspeed
5. Which driver took his first F1 victory at the 1993 Hungarian Grand Prix?
a. Rubens Barrichello b. Eddie Irvine c. Mika Hakkinen d. Johnny Herbert e. Damon Hill
6. Zsolt Baumgartner is the only Hungarian driver to have raced in Formula 1. He took part in his home Grand Prix in 2003 and 2004. For which two teams did he drive on the Hungaroring?
a. Jordan and Minardi b. Arrows and Sauber c. Sauber and Minardi d. Arrows and Jordan e. Minardi and Arrows
Copyright 1999-2018 | AutoRacing1 is an
independent internet online publication and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed
by IndyCar, NASCAR, FIA, or any series sponsor.
This material may not be published, broadcast, or redistributed without