Tonight on SPEED Report 7PM ET Featuring: Studio Hosts: Bob Varsha, Adam Alexander NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Reporter: Bob Dillner NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Reporter: Ray Dunlap Monster Energy AMA Supercross Reporter: Erin Bates Open Wheel Analyst: Robin Miller
The Report returns tonight; February, 14th at 7pm ET
Some of the storylines:
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series - Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is starting up front, but will the #88 finish there? TSR will have in depth highlights and driver reaction following the Daytona 500. Field Reporter Bob Dillner will check in to wrap up the days action and share his thoughts from the big house.
- NASCAR Nationwide Series - Danica Patrick makes her series debut on the heels of her success in the ARCA Series race at Daytona. Her run, and a lot of other big names, including the boss, Dale Earnhardt Jr. cut short. The SPEED Report has reaction from Danica about her debut, and Dale Earnhardt, Jr. on his spectacular wreck.
- IZOD IndyCar Series - A new concept unveiled… Robin Miller travels to the Chicago Auto Show where what may be the future of IndyCar Racing, the Delta Wing Car, is displayed for the first time. TSR has the story behind this radical departure from the current IndyCar design plus driver reaction. And, why have so many companies have come forward with their own proposals for the 2012 car.
- Monster Energy AMA Supercross - Round 6 of the Supercross season stays on the west coast with a return to Anaheim. There’s been four different winners in the first five rounds of the year. Find out which rider brought his "A game" sending a message though the paddock that he's in this championship to win it. SPEED's Erin Bates check's in with the winner.
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series - A rough ride for a lot of drivers all the way to the finish. We recap all the action from the season kickoff under the lights at Daytona.
- FIA Formula One World Championship – Launches and shakedowns by the Red Bull, Toro Rosso, Force India, Lotus, and Virgin teams. And, find out who may be supplying tires to the series in the future.
- Plus… Season openers…. The FIA World Rally Championship hits the snow in Sweden. The NHRA begins their title chase in Pomona. And the World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series turns up the heat in Florida.
Copyright 1999-2013 | AutoRacing1 is an
independent internet online publication and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed
by IndyCar, NASCAR, FIA, Sprint, or any other series sponsor.
This material may not be published, broadcast, or redistributed without