Chip Ganassi Racing Teams Partners with SapientNitro for New Mobile Application
Chip Ganassi Racing Teams (CGRT) and SapientNitro SM, part of Sapient (NASDAQ: SAPE), today announced that they have launched one of the first mobile applications for the high-velocity world of racing. The new application brings fans updated driver and event information, and exclusive content in one centralized and expansive mobile experience, bringing to life the rich heritage and legendary success of Chip Ganassi Racing Teams. The unique mobile application conveys the high-octane rush of the racing experience for a team that competes at the highest levels in three touring series – the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the IZOD IndyCar Series and the Rolex GRAND-AM Series.
In addition, CGRT re-launched their team website by adding an element that allows individual websites for each of their teams but with each team URL having the ability to swipe directly from one to another.
To download the Chip Ganassi Racing application
View the iTunes Application Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/chip-ganassi-racing/id457079905
To view website go to: www.chipganassiracing.com
Notes of Interest
App Summary: To bring fans the full spectrum of the racing experience, SapientNitro spent much time at the racetrack to better understand everything about what the race fan wants to experience. From being down in the pits with all the sounds and smells of racing to conversations with drivers, crew members, support personnel, and even interviewing dyed-in-the-wool fans. With this enhanced knowledge of the racing world, SapientNitro and Chip Ganassi Racing Teams worked closely together to craft an easy-to-use mobile application that provide a valuable brand experience for fans and partners alike.
Key App Features:
· Compelling and relevant information on all of the Chip Ganassi Racing Teams’ drivers including bios, stats, photos, and racing resumes
· Up-to-date social media content from Chip Ganassi Racing Teams and its drivers via Twitter
· Timely video and photography from race events, interviews, and behind-the-scenes exclusives
· Upcoming and archived race event details including series' calendars, event dates and locales
· Current driver statistics and points standings after every race
· Updated race data for each driver and overall post-race results
· Engaging fan interactions, including racing trivia with leader boards and scoring, and FanCam photography
· Engaging sponsor interactions promoting the brand, store location finder, and promotions