- John Abraham, an investigator for Ontario County (N.Y.), who took Stewart's statement shortly after the accident.
- Brad Falkey, a detective with the Ontario County Sheriff's office who interviewed Stewart regarding the incident.
- Kevin Henderson, Ontario County coroner who performed the autopsy on Ward.
- Deputy William Martin of Ontario County Sheriff's office and is stated as being the lead investigator in the criminal investigation of Ward's death.
- Michael Rago of the Ontario County Sheriff's office, the first law enforcement official to speak with Stewart regarding the Aug. 9, 2014 incident.
The motion also lists eyewitnesses and other non-party witnesses whose testimony may be pertinent in the matter. NBC Sports