- Chevrolet received a deduction of 20 manufacturer championship points per Verizon IndyCar Series regulations. According to Rule 10.6.4.4, 20 points will be deducted for a non-minor engine repair to the Chevrolet engine in the No. 8 entry. Chevrolet notified INDYCAR and completed the repair within the scope of the rules.
- INDYCAR officials fined crew members of Team Penske a total of $1,500 for violating Rule 7.9.6 (failure to attend equipment during pit stop).
- INDYCAR officials fined KV Racing Technology $500 for violating Rule 188.8.131.52 (passing over own airhose).
- INDYCAR officials fined a crew member of Chip Ganassi Racing Teams $500 for violating Rule 7.9.6 (failure to attend equipment during pit stop).
- INDYCAR officials withdrew the $500 penalty imposed against a crew member of KV Racing Technology on April 22 for violating Rule 184.108.40.206(f) (fueling without visor down) after a further internal review.
Members may contest the imposition of the penalties pursuant to the procedures and timelines detailed in the review and appeal procedures of the Verizon IndyCar Series rulebook.