|Zach Veach sits second in the 2014 Indy Lights championship standings.|
Below, Andretti Autosport Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires drivers Zach Veach and Matthew Brabham look ahead to this weekend's race on the Streets of Toronto.
Zach Veach, No. 26 RePLAY XD
- 19-year-old captured his seventh career podium at Pocono Raceway two weeks ago
- Started from the eighth position on the streets of Toronto in 2013 and finished seventh
- Series sophomore sits only 11 points behind the championship points leader in second
"I'm extremely excited for our one race out of the country this year in Toronto! It's always one that I look forward to all year; the Canadians are diehard racing fans and driving for Michael Andretti, you want to do well with his successful past there. A few weekends ago we had a great run at Pocono in the RePLAY XD car finishing second and grabbing the pole, but we're all hungry and ready to be standing on the top step Sunday afternoon!"
|Matthew Brabham on his way to victory at Indianapolis.|
Matthew Brabham, No. 83 United Fiber & Data/MAZDASPEED
- Reigning Pro Mazda champion captured two pole positions and two wins on the 1.75-mile circuit for Andretti Autosport in 2013
- Series rookie lies fourth in the championship points standings
"I'm really looking forward to the race this weekend. I can already tell it's going to be a good weekend for us because it's one of the race tracks I love. I had a great time there last year; I won both of our races in Pro Mazda, so I'm looking to do the same this year in Indy Lights. It's going to be tough – it's a challenging track, and if it's going to be hot, it will be a really physical weekend. I've been working hard and the United Fiber & Data/MAZDASPEED team has been doing a great job and they're working really hard, so I'm going to try and finish the season strong. We'll give it our best, and hopefully we can get another win."
Andretti Autosport PR