Pocono Raceway announced today the 20 members who will make up the 2014 Pocono Raceway Fan Council. All members, including those selected for the inaugural Fan Council last year, will now serve a two-year term. The Fan Council’s main object is to help improve the overall fan experience for all who attend events at “The Tricky Triangle."
“We are excited to welcome the new members to our Fan Council and we cannot wait to see what they will bring to the table this year," said Brandon Igdalsky, Pocono Raceway President/CEO. “Additionally, the inaugural Fan Council members did such an amazing job; we decided to extend their term one more year and the terms of all future members for a total of two years."
Pocono received nearly 100 applications this year and after a lengthy review, “The Tricky Triangle" would like to introduce the 2014 Pocono Raceway Fan Council:
- Patty Aber (Middletown, NJ)
- Tom Albrecht (Endicott, NY)
- Thomas Anderson (Bethlehem, PA)
- Paul Bartoli (Tannersville, PA)
- Tom Brys (North Brunswick, NJ)
- Patricia Christmann (Cresco, PA)
- Tom Frendak (Coaldale, PA)
- Christina Gillim (New York, NY)
- Howard Gregory (Weatherly, PA)
- Chuck Grew (Mechanicsburg, PA)
- George Harrelson (Binghamton, NY)
- Donna Hines (Wilkes Barre, PA)
- Jay Palmer (Greencastle, PA)
- Zach Martin (New York, NY)
- Scott McIsaac (Perth, Ontario)
- Jennifer Meyering (Schwenksville, PA)
- Jennifer Moulton (Budd Lake, NJ)
- Ray Rafalko (Old Forge, PA)
- Scott Townsend (Phoenix, MD)
- Deb Wentzel (Shillington, PA)
The Pocono Raceway Fan Council will complete surveys, meet quarterly and assist with promotional events throughout the year. Fan Council members will be active during the three major race weekends at Pocono as they interact with fellow fans and learn about their experiences.