Fan dies in Talladega campground

Carbon-monoxide poisoning is being blamed as the cause of death of a Tennessee man at Talladega Superspeedway on Saturday morning. The Talladega County Sheriff's Department said Craig Franklin Morgan, 46, of Murfreesboro, Tenn., died at the campground. Morgan and his wife, Jami Allison Morgan, 38, were discovered unresponsive by friends who went into their RV at the South Campground outside the track. Jami Morgan was unconscious and was airlifted to UAB Hospital, where she remained in critical condition and unconscious Monday morning. Police said the carbon monoxide apparently leaked from the exhaust system of the family's RV. Fox Sports

Leave a Reply