Chip Ganassi Racing Teams (CGRT) and SapientNitro, part of Sapient (NASDAQ: SAPE), today announced the re-launch of their updated mobile app, which was one of the first mobile applications for the high-velocity world of racing. The application brings fans updated driver and event information, and exclusive content in one centralized and expansive mobile experience, bringing to life the rich heritage and legendary success of CGRT.
The Chip Ganassi Racing Teams mobile app provides up-to-date, behind-the-scenes video content straight from the Team’s official YouTube Channel Ganassi TV, a one-stop shop for all at-track social media updates from all eight drivers and four teams, as well as a FanCam, which is an interactive element that allows fans to be creative with CGRT images. The unique mobile application conveys the high-octane rush of the racing experience for a team that competes at the highest levels in three touring series – the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the IZOD IndyCar Series and the Rolex GRAND-AM Series.
To download the Chip Ganassi Racing Teams application
View the iTunes Application Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chip-ganassi-racing-teams/id457079900?mt=8
Notes of Interest
App Summary: To bring fans the full spectrum of the racing experience, SapientNitro spent much time at the racetrack to better understand everything about what the race fan wants to experience. From being down in the pits with all the sounds and smells of racing to conversations with drivers, crew members, support personnel, and even interviewing dyed-in-the-wool fans. With this enhanced knowledge of the racing world, SapientNitro and Chip Ganassi Racing Teams worked closely together to craft an easy-to-use mobile application that provide a valuable brand experience for fans and partners alike.
Key App Features:
- Compelling and relevant information on all of the Chip Ganassi Racing Teams’ drivers including bios, stats, photos, and racing resumes
- Up-to-date social media content from Chip Ganassi Racing Teams and its drivers via Twitter
- Timely video on Ganassi TV and photography from race events, interviews, and behind-the-scenes exclusives
- Upcoming and archived race event details including series' calendars, event dates and locales with notifications
- Current driver statistics and points standings after every race
- Updated race data for each driver and overall post-race results
- Engaging fan interactions, including promotions and giveaways, racing trivia with leader boards and scoring, and FanCam photography
- Engaging sponsor interactions promoting the brand, store location finder, and promotions