INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — Bryan Herta Autosport said Thursday night it will not travel to next week's IndyCar race in Brazil, instead focusing on preparing for the Indianapolis 500. The team made the announcement via Twitter, and Herta confirmed the decision to The Associated Press. "It was a logical move after dropping back in points," Herta said. "We will be back stronger for Indy and the rest of the season." Herta said he and driver Alex Tagliani will still travel to Brazil to host guests of sponsor Barracuda Networks. IndyCar will load the team's freight Friday morning and head to Brazil for the April 29 race. The event will still have a full 26-car field because Andretti Autosport had already received permission to enter Brazilian driver Ana Beatriz in her hometown race.