Lotus building burns down at Sepang


Lotus Fire in Sepang

(GMM) The drama at Sepang continued even through the night, as the hospitality building occupied by the Lotus team burned down.

No one was injured in the blaze, which was caused by a faulty fridge.

"The firemen arrived soon and put everything under control. Our hospitality was only invaded by smoke," Ferrari revealed on Twitter.

Lotus added: "Luckily we've found a new base!"

03/23/12 The Lotus F1 team hospitality kitchen caught fire last night in Malaysia but other teams helped to extinguish the fire. The fire engine arrived 40 minutes later.

Leave a Reply