* The races will pay half the points and half the bonus prizes. The driver leading the most laps will receive two bonus points and the polesitter for the first race will get a bonus point.
* Traditional qualifying will be done to set the field for the first race. The field for the second race will be set by a blind draw immediately after the first race.
* One hour preparation time between the first and second race. There will be a halftime show and drivers will be interviewed as they select the spot that they have to start the second race.
* Teams will get an extra engine so that if something happens in the first race, they can participate in the second race.
* All teams will use the same pit spots for both races.