Gateway Motorsports Park in Madison, Illinois, this year will offer its fans a unique way to be a part of the Gateway 200 presented by CK Power for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and the second annual Bommarito Automotive Group 500 presented by Valvoline for the Verizon IndyCar Series. Lap sponsorships will be available for the first time for both races.
"This simple lap sponsorship program provides a partnership opportunity that won’t break your budget," said GMP Executive Vice President and General Manager Chris Blair. "A sponsored lap can be used to promote your business, recognize your favorite driver's number or honor a loved one."
Lap sponsorships are available for $100 each. Lap availability: 180 for the NASCAR event and 248 for the INDYCAR race. To secure your lap sponsorship, please contact Taylor Deckard at (618) 215-8888 ext. 106 or email@example.com.
For each lap sponsored, fans will receive:
- A custom souvenir pin and "hard card."
- A social media "shout out" across all platforms.
- Your name and lap number displayed on the jumbo video screen on race day.
- Lap Sponsorship Appreciation Day activities.
- Track announcers will announce your name and lap number on race day.
- Listing in the official event program (INDCAR race only).
- Your name and lap number will be displayed on a shared sign on the midway.
- Inclusion in an e-mail blast to 50,000+ fans promoting the lap sponsorship.
- Recognition on Gateway Motorsports Park's website.
- Opportunity to renew the same lap each year.
Tickets now are on sale for the Gateway 200 presented by CK Power (NASCAR Camping World Truck Series) and the Bommarito Automotive Group 500 presented by Valvoline (Verizon IndyCar Series). To purchase tickets or obtain additional information on Gateway Motorsports Park, please call (618) 215-8888 or visit www.gatewaymsp.com. Follow GMP on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram.