|Zach Veach on his way to victory at St. Pete.|
Zach Veach, No. 26 RePLAY XD
- Along with teammate Matthew Brabham, threw out the first pitch for the Little League Central Region Championship game over the off-weekend
- Captured his first podium finish on home soil during the 11th round of competition (second, Mid-Ohio)
- With three races remaining, the two-time Indy Lights race winner is still in contention for the championship win
"Three races to go and next up is one of my favorites: Milwaukee! It's quite an honor getting to race at one of the oldest tracks in the country and the world for that matter. We really need a strong finish to keep in the fight for the championship, but I'm very confident we can get win number three there in the RePLAY XD car. Every time we've raced at Milwaukee IndyFest we've been lucky enough to finish on the podium; a third and second, and I'd gladly take a first to add to that list. My Andretti Autosport crew is working extremely hard for me and giving me the opportunity to win the championship."
|Matthew Brabham celebrating his victory on the Indy road course.|
Matthew Brabham, No. 83 United Fiber & Data/MAZDASPEED
- Became ceremonial pitcher over the off-weekend at the Little League Central Region Championship game
- Sits fourth in the championship heading into the final oval event on the Indy Lights calendar for 2014
"Milwaukee IndyFest is one of my favorite events on our schedule. The best memory I have from last year was smashing cream puffs into my competitors' faces on the podium; I'm looking forward to getting back up there and doing the same once again. I'm just focusing on winning with three races to go in our season. The whole United Fiber & Data/ MAZDASPEED crew will be working hard as a team to finish the season off strong."
PRO MAZDA PRESENTED BY COOPER TIRES
|Shelby Blackstock on the podium at Barber.|
Shelby Blackstock, No. 28 Starstruck
- Series sophomore captured his 11th career podium at Mid-Ohio with a third-place finish during Race One
- Currently holds the fourth position in the points standings
"After a bad end to our weekend at Mid-Ohio, I am looking forward to turning that bud luck around at Milwaukee IndyFest. Last year we had a rough race there, and I'm hoping to start on the right foot and have a good weekend to get the Starstruck/Andretti Autosport crew out of this funk we are in."
|Garett Grist at NOLA during Winterfest.|
Garett Grist, No. 27 Lander Property Management/DaVinci Foods
- Made it to the final in his efforts in GRC Lites at GP3R over the off-weekend
- 19-year-old coming off win at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, his second win of the 2014 season
- Lies fifth in the championship points fight with three races remaining
"This weekend in Milwaukee should be a great weekend for us. At the first oval race of the year we go pole position and led every lap of the race; I think we can do the same again this weekend. We will continue to keep our heads down and work hard. The Lander Property Management/DaVinci Foods team have a lot of momentum going from winning the last round at Mid-Ohio, and we plan on carrying that through to IndyFest."
Andretti Autosport PR