Below are a few notes from the press release:
1. Shelby Blackstock, will once again pilot the Starstruck entry for Andretti Autosport for 2014. The 23 year-old Nashville, Tennessee native finished third in the 2013 Pro Mazda Championship the second race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park this past season.
2. Vancouver native Scott Hargrove, the 2013 USF2000 Champion, will be testing a Pro Mazda entry for Cape Motorsports with Wayne Taylor Racing.
3. Neil Alberico finished second to Hargrove and won a series high 6 races in 2013. The 21 year-old Los Gatos, California native is already confirmed at Cape Motorsports with Wayne Taylor Racing for the 2014 Pro Mazda Championship.
4. Grimsby, Ontario native Garrett Grist will move from USF2000 to Pro Mazda with Andretti Autosport.
5. Michael Johnson, from Flint, Michigan, will move from USF2000 to Pro Mazda with JDC MotorSports.
6. Canadian Dalton Kellett will drive for Team Pelfrey in Pro Mazda this season.