"I've really enjoyed the last few days in Jerez and it was great to be asked back by the team to take part in the testing program. The team had a great season and the chance to drive the World Championship winning car and experience its performance for myself has been amazing. We achieved some good work and it has been a nice way to end the season. Thanks to the team for giving me this opportunity."
"It's been a very exciting week and a dream come true to have the opportunity to drive a Formula One car particularly with the World Championship winning team. It's been a really good experience for me to work with such a professional team and I am thankful to Brawn GP and Mercedes for giving me this opportunity. The car is very impressive. It's so quick and the biggest difference from the F3 car has to be the power of the braking. I feel that I have adapted well to the car this week and I'm very happy with the progress that I have made."
"Mike and Marcus have done a very good job during the test in Jerez this week. It has been a busy program with a wide variety of test items to cover and their technical input has been to a very high standard. We know Mike well from his previous tests with the team and his feedback has been to his usual excellent standard. Marcus had his first opportunity in a Formula One car this week and he has performed very well showing exceptional maturity in his approach and feedback."
RESULTS (All timings are unofficial)
Pos Driver Car Time Laps
1. Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Renault 1:17.418 77
2. Paul Di Resta Force India Mercedes 1:18.736 53
3. Gary Paffett McLaren Mercedes 1:18.746 59
4. Mike Conway Brawn Mercedes 1:19.096 77
5. Nico Hulkenberg Williams Toyota 1:19.226 106
6. Bertrand Baguette BMW Sauber 1:19.356 70
7. Oliver Turvey McLaren Mercedes 1:19.358 32
8. Marcus Ericsson Brawn Mercedes 1:19.382 49
9. Lucas Di Grassi Renault 1:19.602 123
10. JR Hildebrand Force India Mercedes 1:19.873 41
11. Pablo Sanchez Lopez Ferrari 1:21.068 39
12. Daniel Zampieri Ferrari 1:21.279 42
13. Marco Zipoli Ferrari 1:21.725 41
14. Brendon Hartley Toro Rosso Ferrari 1:22.493 50
15. Mirko Bortolotti Toro Rosso Ferrari 1:23.271 34
16. Ho-Pin Tung Renault 1:32.477 4