Most car enthusiasts want their cars to be in pristine and proper condition at all times, and car covers are the perfect solution to the problem. Car covers are large sheets of fabric designed to protect your car against various elements. They come with many benefits and in many shapes and sizes, and it is important to take your circumstances into account while searching for the perfect fit for you and your vehicle.
Here are some of the benefits of owning a car cover:
- Cleaner car – Cleaning your car multiple times a week is not only unreasonably expensive, but easily preventable as well. Without a car cover, your car will get dirty extremely fast, even if it’s stored inside, and investing in a car cover will significantly reduce the maintenance price of your vehicle.
- Redacted paint decay time – Most cars have a very thin layer of paint sprayed on, and if left unprotected, the paint will chip off in no time. Car protection covers will slow down the process and help you save money by ensuring your paint’s durability.
- Protection against external harm – Having an extra layer of protection on your vehicle can be crucial during the time of accidents, as it can protect your vehicle from getting harmed too badly. Dents and scratches are less likely to occur if you use a heavyweight car cover.
- Protection against natural elements – Tree sap, dirt, bird droppings and the sun can all harm your vehicle, especially if you don’t own a garage and usually park outside.
Factors to consider when purchasing a car cover:
- Location and weather – Depending on your location, the weight of the car cover can make a huge difference. Lightweight covers are easier to store and set up but offer less protection, while heavyweight covers take longer to install but are more secure in comparison.
- Fit – Car covers can be fit or contour fit. Contour fit ones are cheaper and can be reused on different vehicles, while custom-fit ones are tailored according to your car’s parameters.
- Durability – It’s important to take durability into consideration while purchasing a car cover, as having to frequently replace it would defeat the purpose of owning one. It is recommended that you get one made out of high quality, sturdy fabric.
Installing a car cover is a very simple process, and can be done without a professional’s intervention. Before placing the cover, clean your vehicle and make sure to get rid of any debris or dirt, then place the cover on the roof of your car and roll it down to the bonnet and later, the root. Next, roll the covers on each side, one at a time and adjust the wing mirrors into pockets if the option is included. Finally, cover up the front and rear bumpers and use body straps to secure everything in place.
- Experience – They are industry professionals with over 10 years of experience who have knowledge and insight into what the customers want.
- Price – They offer cheaper prices than most in the market for the same quality
- Guaranteed fitting – The website offers both custom and contour fit options, making it likely that you’ll find a cover best suited for your needs.
- Fast shipping and great customer service – They provide secure and fast shipping, as well as 24/7 customer support in order to answer all of your questions.
- Flexible return policy – In case you are dissatisfied with the product, the company has a 30-day return policy