MotoGP fan drinks himself to death

Speedway police say a MotoGP fan died from apparent alcohol overdose. William Cully Thomas, 47, Mitchell, Ind., died in a lawn chair in a Indianapolis Motor Speedway parking lot No. 2, 1900 block of Georgetown Road. Friends found Thomas in the chair when they returned from the MotoGP events at the Speedway Saturday night.

Speedway Police Chief Jeffrey L. Dine said the cause of death is believed to related to alcohol intoxication. The cause of death is pending toxicology tests. There was no evidence of foul play. Indy Star

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By :