IndyCar: Arrow McLaren drops SP

In the new year, per the team via Nathan Brown, “Arrow McLaren SP” will be further known as “Arrow McLaren“, including a new logo to go along with the dropped “SP” that represented Sam Schmidt and Ric Peterson.

McLaren took controlling interest in the team when it purchased a 75% stake after the 2021 season, with McLaren CEO Zak Brown installed as chairman. Schmidt and Peterson were left with the remaining 25% stake in the team and remained on the team’s board of governors.


Social Media Auto Publish Powered By :