For the first time since 2009, Road America won’t host a NASCAR race next year, season ticket holders were told over the weekend.
That means, Cup, Xfinity or Trucks and it is because they hold a Truck race at the nearby Milwaukee Mile and the Cup Series now races on the streets of downtown Chicago. The Xfinity series may join the Cup Series in Chicago, next year.
This should help to boost attendance at the IndyCar race weekend.
The following are still expected to race at Road America in 2024
- SVRA Vintage Festival Weekend
- MotoAmerica Superbikes & Vintage MotoFest
- NTT INDYCAR SERIES Sonsio Grand Prix
- WeatherTech Chicago Region SCCA June Sprints
- Trans Am Speed Tour
- WeatherTech International Challenge with Brian Redman
- IMSA SportsCar Weekend
- Fanatec GT World Challenge
- Ariens Art on Wheels Weekend featuring VSCDA